Thursday 17 August 2017

Carols of Christmas Group Shot and Round Up

I was asked to put up a group shot of my Carols of Christmas card makes so far...  so here you go... 2 versions!
Out of interest which visual do you prefer? Photo Collage or Wood Caddy? (actually a Gardeners Caddy that I couldn't resist!! Thanks TK Maxx)

Card Front Builder dies and co-ordinating Carols of Christmas available to purchase on early release now... in wood or clear mount bundles with 10% off...

Click on the individual photos below for more details and direction...
And here is another group shot to finish off the post...

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Lovely display. I like the individual shots the best but the are all very nice. Thank you so much for sharing

Wendie Waldman said...

Stunning!

Ann Lauzon said...

Hi Amanda,
I like the wood shots the best...reminds me of my own display...Ann in Canada

Anne said...

I like the wood caddy best, although both are great. Thanks for sharing them.

Amanda said...

Thank you and my pleasure Jenny....

Amanda said...

Thanks Wendie!

Amanda said...

Thanks Anne... quicker to do on wood too!

Amanda said...

Thanks Anne... and my pleasure....