Saturday 10 August 2019

Double framed Daisy Lane card

CASEing me... as this has been one of the favourite cards of the year in classes... but using Daisy Lane this time instead of butterflies...

And spot the stunning Metallic Designer Elements daisy centre... looks gorgeous!
So then had to add gold embossed leaves and Gold Foil to my Gray Granite for the Stitched Rectangles to finish off...

Click here for the card tutorial...
And a quick update - my mother is still critically ill in ITU... so my life is there at present - normal blog service will resume as soon as possible... please bear with me...

10 comments:

araxy said...

Sorry to hear about your Mum. Hope she's well soon. Take care of yourself too.

Ann Lauzon said...

Hi Amanda, so sorry to hear about your Mother, hope all goes well...Take Care...Ann in Canada

Ann Lauzon said...

PS - love the card, gonna go make some for Swap Nite...Ann

Amanda said...

Thanks.. 🤞

Amanda said...

Thanks 🤞

Amanda said...

Ooh enjoy yourself your Swap Night Ann..sounds interesting.....

sfollin@wowway.com said...

This card is stunning. Very creative yet simple. Thank you for sharing. Hope you find time in the coming days to create.

Amanda said...

Thank you...and so do I ... so do I!

Terry S said...

Beautiful card! I hope your Mom is doing better.

Amanda said...

Thank you Terry... and she is so much better .. that mountain was conquerered.. just lots of hills now!