Saturday 31 August 2019

Butterfly Wishes - Branch Extension!

The last of my little Butterfly Wishes trio...  And one where I had to be artistic..

So Direct Marker inking again of the lovely blossoms stamp... and stamping... on the central white panel... and then re-inking and stamping down from the right hand side on the card blank front

But obviously there was a gap! As circled... though I wish that I had thought to take a quick photo...
So I grabbed my Early Espresso ink pad and a Blender pen... picked up some Early Espresso ink (either after a squeeze and pick up from the lid.. or naughtily like me (as I was in a rush!)... direct from the ink pad itself!)...

And just drew a line in... which lines up perfectly with my stamped panel... and which just disappears under the panel/mat...
I laid my stamped white panel roughly in position on the card blank to work out how far I needed to extend that line...

Note that I used the Stampin Blend as I didn't want a perfect straight line... which would have resulted if I had used Stampin Markers or Stampin Blends ...and the Stampin Blends would have gone through my one layer card blank in any case

No comments: