Wednesday 9 June 2021

Wednesday Watercolor Shapes #1

Starting off a new series with the fabulous "must-have" Watercolor Shapes stamp set... 

Now I know that some of my ladies will LOVE these stamps... especially as it will stop them having to use the Stamped Acrylic Block technique in the future (which proved to be a very "marmite" technique  - 3/10 crafters hating it!!)

Have to admit that this could be a long series as my mind is awash with ideas... but starting off simply today...

So just a simple little scene... using the large rectangle stamp in the Watercolor Shapes set...

Balmy Blue sky... over-inked at the bottom with Soft Succulent for the grass... and stamped on a Whisper White panel...

Then I grabbed the Mountain Air trees and birds... 

Inking up the trees with Evening Evergreen and Early Espresso trunks and Early Espresso birds...

And finished it all off with a Biggest Wish greeting inked up using Evening Evergreen... another "must have" stamp set for me... 


Some mounted on a Balmy Blue card blank... and some on Evening Evergreen... just in case you were wondering...

2 comments:

Vida Luth said...

I not only enjoyed this post, I loved it. Before I saw your post I had no desire to purchase the Watercolor Shapes, however, it will be in my next order. I can't believe I have ignored this stamp set. My son recently moved to the foothills of Colorado so I ordered Mountain Air to make mountain scenes. I am a hobby demonstrator and I am always looking for sets that can be used for masculine cards. Thank you for this great idea.

Amanda said...

That’s great Vida… thank you so much for letting me know this… and i hope you enjoy using all the shapes!