Saturday 12 June 2021

Saturday Six & another swap...

A bundle focus for you today of the lovely Colour & Contour bundle... 

Along with another of my lovely Team Happy Mail swap cards for you... created by the lovely and very talented Suze Jepson of stampinsuse blog fame...

Making 6 inspiring projects in total today... if you check out this swap card I posted earlier too... 

Can't tell you how much I love the daisy type flower in particular... 
Nor can I tell you how many similar style stamps I have from my pre-Stampin' Up! days... as I have always had such a thing about daisies... In fact left to my own devices my garden would probably only have daisy flowers in it!

Also love all the stitched & scalloped rectangular dies and scallop edge die in this set...
And finishing off with 4 more lovely projects for inspiration... 



No comments: