Saturday 29 May 2021

Saturday Simple Swap Share & Kits coming....


The last week has seen the steady arrival of some beautiful inspirational cards through my letterbox... as our Team rallied together to make and exchange swap cards through the post ... to showcase new products and inspire each other... as well as providing a "Happy Mail" experience... which has been truly lovely! Thanks ladies...

So I thought I should share my creative friends' gorgeous creations with you over the next week or so... especially as most of these are using stamps and products that I don't own this time round... as I don't get to buy anywhere near as much as usual with not running classes... though hopefully that will revert some time soon!

But before I share more on today's simple but stunning card... check out the new Kits being released after the Bank Holiday this weekend ie next Tuesday, 1st June ... 

Lots to love... and at such great prices... More information about them on Tuesday... but suffice to say... you get everything in the box apart from the clear block to mount the stamps on... Creativity made Easy....  a lovely crafty fix... in the post!

In the meantime... here's a snapshot of them all... there really is something for everyone... 
And CLICK HERE for the Kits leaflet... I think you will be surprised at the prices! What a great way to update your greeting stamps... and ink spots... Such great value...

So back to today's card... created by the lovely Linda Ellis of Linda's Papercrafting fame... using the gorgeous Colour & Contour bundle... which I really wish I had at my disposal!! As I love "daisy type" flowers... 

Sot Succulent, Polished Pink and  Sahara Sand with Whisper White... 

Finished off with pops of Genial Gems (which are much much nicer than I thought!) A bit of safe and secure coloured glitter in a water-drop effect... 

And not forgetting the inside...
Thank you Linda... a truly stunning simple gem of a card...


No comments: