Monday 31 May 2021

Something special for a sunny Spring Bank Holiday....


Happy Spring Bank holiday to all my UK followers... and aren't we lucky with this weather! I love a 2 BBQ bank holiday time!

But before I start with today's cheerful card... don't forget that today is the last day to get that extra £24 in your Demonstrator Starter Kit... ie £154 product for just £99... Click here to sign up if your list is ready... or here if you want more information first....


So today deserved something bright to celebrate the Spring Bank Holidays... and friend and fellow demonstrator Sam Carlton certainly rose to the challenge... isn't her bright and cheerful Flowers of Friendship swap card just wonderful... Though I am biased as I do love this stamp and punch bundle.... 

Sam also used a greeting from Plentiful Plants... spot that she only used part of the whole greeting... see top left for the full image... I love it when a greeting stamp can be partially used in this way... you can get so much more for your money...

Along with Stampin' Blends Combos for the flowers & matching gemstone centres in Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent, Night of Navy, Polished Pink, Highland Heather with Granny Apple Green for the leaves...

Thank you Sam for your Happy Mail and for swapping with me... I love this cheery card... 



2 comments:

Samantha Carlton said...

How lovely to see this card on your beautiful blog! It was a great card share, I really enjoyed making mine and loved getting so many stunning designs back in return. So pleased you liked my card xx

Amanda said...

I certainly loved yours Sam...cheered me up no end! A stunner....