Monday 10 May 2021

Simply Elegant Elegantly Said! And Order cut off today...


Keeping it simple... keeping it elegant... in Evening Evergreen with just a touch of shine care of Gold & Copper embossing powder and Gold Foil sheets...   

And I think you maybe seeing a lot of this new In Color... could be my new black! And just think how fantastic it is going to be for christmas makes!

So easy to achieve such elegance with the Elegantly Said stamps ... and the Stitched Rectangles dies...

Remember you can order a co-ordinating Simply Elegant Paper Kit if you don't want full packs of everything... though I do highly recommend adding at least the stamp set with this one... OR just Click here if you would like the full Simply Elegant Suite... the free extras from me will soon be with you too...

By the way... having now used the papers .. there are Whisper White as well as Very Vanilla backgrounds and features... so I now intend to send both colours in your kit not just Very Vanilla...  unless you prefer otherwise... Oh... and you will get both gold and silver trim (that omission was a typo that I have only just spotted!!) so the above Kit flyer image has been updated accordingly...

However you need to be quick if you are wanting a split Kit or May's Double Value Gifts ... as today is the cut off day for my May orders & gifts which will be ordered tomorrow... 

Quick images of my other specials this month.... but check out the details  - and/or place your order - for any of these offers here...



No comments: