Friday 7 May 2021

Elegantly Said Lock & Pop Card


Returning to my Fancy & Fun Fold Friday posts.... with a Lock & Pop card... as shared by Sam at Mixed Up Craft here... another one I love Sam...

A stunner care of the new Elegantly Said suite.... these foiled Elegantly Said Papers are so stunning... and so elegant! I love them! Along with the Stitched So Sweetly die cut frame...

And I know that these cards will be a real hit when I get back to running classes for a living!

This first one was made especially for my son's birthday... 

Though... I couldn't resist adding one of the gorgeous new gold Bumblebee Trinkets which may puzzle him... 

Though actually it is a great good luck symbol for him at present... as many of the attributed symbolisms of a bee make sense in his life at present... such as focus, persistence, harmony, loyalty and industrious (as in busy as a bee)

And don't forget to order your Simply Elegant Kit soon... as actually... it forms the base of a nice Class in the Mail with the cards I have already made... so a bonus for you!



No comments: