Friday 20 August 2021

Friday Five Panel Fun Fold Card


Another alternative card using scraps of the For The Guys card kit... Click HERE for a quick Tutorial...

Searched the internet for a name and other creations for this simple little fold... to no avail... much to my surprise... 

So I will simply call this what it is... a Five Panel card... 

Though I did have a few more names... but  I will keep one of those for a special series one day!!

And I have to admit that this came about due to a mistake making my Bridge Fold card... 

Especially as we all preferred this fold... so you will no doubt be seeing a few more from time to time... along with a tutorial as I actually tweaked the final measurements for class to make things neater... but I forgot to re-take new photos!

And I wonder if you can guess what the "initiating mistake" was!!? 

Note that I am sharing 2 versions for you today... for those that think that may be seeing things! One with and then one without the Sailing Home yacht...

No comments: