Sunday 1 August 2021

Sunday Suite - Tidings of Christmas


Oops... I am now a few weeks behind on sharing the new Annual Catalogue suites... 

So without further ado... I will share what are probably my favourite papers for this festive season.. the Tidings of Christmas 6x6 pack... and many of which can be used all year round... Click HERE for the sheet by sheet images...

AND... these are STILL ON SALE today!! 15% off but only till 10.30pm tomorrow night, Monday 2nd August (UK time). 

Click HERE for all the Sale papers in the Online Store... or HERE for the images and my initial blog post...

So introducing the Tidings of Christmas suite... perfect for a cozy fireplace project or two (or more like 10 if I had unlimited time on my hands!)

And open and on my desk for a class option and co-ordinating Paper Kit come September... watch this space! Unfortunately my planned July timings didn't go to plan!! So I will do the card pack separately so that you can buy your papers now in the Sale if that suits!
Comprising of the Tidings & Trimmings bundle... 



And finishing off with the lovely Evening Evergreen 3/8" Chevron Weave ribbon...

And here a few more projects to hopefully inspire you... 








No comments: