Friday 27 August 2021

Fun Fold Friday - For The Guys Bridge Fold Trio





Finished off some alternatives for the samples made as I "tweaked along"... so one became three....

But first apologies as I have still not "turned off the Feedburner blog notification feed"... I will as soon as I find out what to do! Or they may turn it off first at this rate!! 

But please ensure you subscribe to the follow.it feed if you still wish to see my blog posts.... Add button/form down the right hand side of this blog if there isn't an obvious button within the emails... Thank You...

Click HERE to see the original and for more information...

But basically the Thank You one has wider panels and front stuck on to create the scene... which would have meant some trimming in class... so I decided to change that...

The Happy Birthday one has narrower panels and front... so there is more gapping (vanilla space!)

So I decided on the in between for the final version... ie the Happy Anniversary one shared here

No comments: