Saturday 23 October 2021

Simple Five on Saturday - Merriest Moments #6 to 10

Another day... another Merriest Moments card... well 5 variants actually... As... whilst I had a few different card blanks out... I had a play! So same greeting frame... but set 5 ways...

But before I start... an admin matter... regarding blog post notification emails not arriving... click HERE for details to rectify... or simply to subscribe to blog post notifications by email for the future....

On a plain A6 sized Very Vanilla card blank... (US Letter nearest equivalent A2 )

On an embossed A6 sized Very Vanilla card blank. (US Letter nearest equivalent A2)

On a plain A5 sized Very Vanilla card blank (US Letter nearest equivalent 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" /double A2!?... Please could one of my US subscribers tell me a name!!!? I've been searching but I can't find...)

On a plain A6 sized Evening Evergreen card blank... (US Letter nearest equivalent A2 )

On an embossed A6 sized Evening Evergreen (US Letter nearest equivalent A2)


3 comments:

Ann Lauzon said...

Hi Amanda, I'm in Canada, and the closest I came to the size that you're looking for is an A8 which is (5.5 x 8") ... hope this helps. PS. I looked on my envelope score board which Stampin' Up no longer carries...Ann

Ann Lauzon said...

Me again...meant to say Envelope Punch Board...Ann in Canada

Amanda said...

Oh you genius Ann… why didnt I think of the envelope punch board … thanks SO much… A8 it is then…