Sunday 24 October 2021

Scraps on Sunday - Peaceful Place #2

 

Another card in my Peaceful Place suite class set... Love it when the scraps of one card make a quick base for another...

But before I start... an admin matter... regarding blog post notification emails not arriving... click HERE for details to rectify... or simply to subscribe to blog post notifications by email for the future....
So the die cut Stitched Rectangle aperture from this card creates the background sky...
Just add a die cut panel and a Stampin Blends coloured fussy cut house (from the Peaceful Place papers) to create a perfect little scene... Simples!

Live in the UK? Want the Tutorials for free? Click HERE to purchase your own Peaceful Place suite products... 

Edited to Add -  I have written up up a PDF tutorial bundle for 6 of my Peaceful Place cards... and I offer a Class in the (UK only) post too... See HERE for more details

Click HERE for my earlier share of all of the elements of the Peaceful Place suite - including a video...


6 comments:

kraftychic said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing it!

Amanda said...

Aw thank you..so glad you like….

# said...

hello Amanda, I try to pay with PayPal for the pdf's peaceful place, but its not working, please tell me what to do, would ove to make them, so nice

Amanda said...

Hi Magda…assuming it is you… I have received your payment and will send the tutorials out shortly….

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card.

Amanda said...

Thank you so much…and Happy New Year…