Friday 22 October 2021

Fancy Fold Friday - Peaceful Place #1 - Concertina Diorama Card

Quick share of one of the cards featuring in my Peaceful Place suite class... 

Set on a 5 layer Concertina Diorama card to set the peaceful 3D scene... 

Edited to Add -  I have written up up a PDF tutorial bundle for 6 of my Peaceful Place cards... and I offer a Class in the (UK only) post too... See HERE for more details

Have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed making this set of cards as not only is this  my favourite suite in the seasonal catalogue (well I have always loved creating a scene... and these papers are just perfect for that) 

But I always love it when a product inspires some new card folds... but more of those on another day... 

Live in the UK? Want the Tutorials for free? Click HERE to purchase your own Peaceful Place suite products... 

Click HERE for my earlier share of all of the elements of the Peaceful Place suite - including a video...

8 comments:

Holly said...

Love your card, and may I ask do you have instructions and measurements for making it?

Amanda said...

Thank you Holly.... and yes I did... but they appear to have gone walkabout after a class... so I am tracking down as we speak... as if all goes to plan... I will write up a tutorial package for all my Peaceful Place cards...

Anne said...

Love this Amanda. X 0

Amanda said...

Thanks Anne..so glad u like…

Uma said...

Wow Amanda, this is stunning!

Amanda said...

Aw thanks Uma... lovely to see you here today... Thanks for visiting and for leaving such a kind comment... such comments always make things better and worth while!

Mez Lydiard said...

I received them all on line as I live in Australia so a bit far to travel, lol. Very well done but would love to see the Concertina Diorama catd on video. Beautiful cards and have made them all bar the Diorama one. Merry Christmas Amanda. Xx

Amanda said...

Thank you and Merry Christmas Mel... I don't have a video of any of my cards (nor do I have the tech sadly) but if you email to tell me where you "are stuck" I may have a "strategic" photo I can send... Hope that me help...