Monday 8 November 2021

Merry Monday - Double Pop Out Concertina Card- Peaceful Place #5



Another quick share of my favourite Peaceful Place card today... a Double Pop Out Concertina card...

I am now focusing on the Class At Home (UK) and writing up the tutorials package as there has been much interest noted... though please feel free to register your interest too (either comment on the post or use the contact form down the RHS)

And I have to thank you so much for your kind comments in doing so... I needed the "lift" that they have given me today.... and I hope to be back with all the details very soon...


7 comments:

Regina said...

Just beautiful and absolutely perfect!
Regina from Germany

Le Blog d'Evelyne said...

J'adorrrrrrrrrrre !!!!!

Amanda said...

Thank you Regina... and Merci Evelyne... tutorials being written up...

Ann Lauzon said...

Hi Amanda, sure wish it was international...I would love to have a class with you...you do such beautiful work...Oh, well(sigh) maybe next time...Ann in Canada

Amanda said...

Aw bless you Ann... and Thank you... and wouldn't that be fab if you ever visited the UK!! Or I to Canada! I love that some of my "online friends from overseas" have indeed done that... such special moments... all care of a bit of paper or two!!!

Barbara Beck said...

I’ll come with you to Canada! Love this card, another masterpiece e

Amanda said...

Lol Barbara… girls on tour then! And thanks… glad you like….