Sunday 7 November 2021

Sunday Special - Pop Out Concertina Card - Peaceful Place #4

I will have to be brief today... as life has just delivered a curve ball... but I wanted to quickly come and show you the other part of yesterdays creation... 

A Pop Out Concertina card that sprang into my mind from nowhere!! I still love it when my brain comes up with something new... and then it is so satisfying when it can compute a design that works! As many a great idea doesn't then work out ...

Love this new card fold... I can think of so many uses... and a few variants! I will be back with more details sometime soon... sorry that I have to dash...

Edited to Add -  I have written up up a PDF tutorial bundle for 6 of my Peaceful Place cards... and I offer a Class in the (UK only) post too... See HERE for more details

8 comments:

Regina said...

your card is amazing! I love fold cards!
I look forward your tutorial!
creative greetings from Germany
Regina

Cyndie S said...

I would love the directions for the Pop Out Concertina card. It is lovely.

Amanda said...

Thanks you Cyndie and Regina… on them now…so keep watching!

Holly said...

Love your card! And if you do up a tutorial please let me am in the US.
Holly

Amanda said...

Thank you Holly… on it as we speak! Hope to be back with more news on them soon…

M-A Lynch said...

An amazing card. Thank you for continually sharing your inspiration. Hopefully you will do a tutorial on this special card. XX Mal, Melbourne, Australia

Jennygran said...

I'd love to see a tutorial too. Love the double one

Amanda said...

Thank you so much Mal and Jenny… coming soon….