Saturday 6 November 2021

Simple for Saturday - Blended Peaceful Place #3

 

I was asked to do the Northern Lights technique with my Peaceful Place papers... but my mojo had other ideas...

So same technique... but more subtle!

One Blender brush... 3 blues... Balmy Blue... then Misty Moonlight and finishing off around the edges with Night of Navy...
Edited to Add -  I have written up up a PDF tutorial bundle for 6 of my Peaceful Place cards... and I offer a Class in the (UK only) post too... See HERE for more details

Simply perfectly peaceful card! And such fun too... 

And created from a paper scrap... but more on the other another day!

Though I now hope to be able to create a truer Northern Lights version... as friends have just sent me some fabulous "real" photos from their trip away... so won't that be a great Christmas card for them!

2 comments:

Ann Lauzon said...

Love this card Amanda...Ann in Canada

Amanda said...

Thanks for visiting today and letting me know Ann…your feedback is truly appreciated … trust you and yours are all well… take care…