Friday 6 May 2022

Friday Fave... introducing the Abigail Rose Suite...

One of my favourite product suites in the new catalogue... the Abigail Rose suite... one which I can't wait to get my hands on... simply beautiful... 

So I had to offer this as one of my first co-ordinated suite kits ... just order by 11th May to get yours first... 

And Stampin' Up! like it so much that they have released some Abigail Rose SU! branded goods... which for the first time... anyone can buy... not just demonstrators... scroll to the end of this post to check these out...

And ... the flowers also match some of my crafty storage containers really really well!! I need to go and check whether Ikea still do those!!

Firstly... a product video so you can see the whole suite in all its glory... 

With the beautiful Abigail Rose papers... click here to see the sheet by sheet images...
The lovely Cottage Rose bundle... stamps and dies...



And finishing off with fabulous Natural Finish 7/8" Trim...
With which I can't wait to do this!!! So simple...so stunning!! 
And also colour with my Stampin Blends (check out the green edge on the bottom left card in the projects photo at the top of this post)

And now for something different... something new... branded goods for everyone... starting with File Folders... so pretty!
A Hoodie (though beware... stocks yet to arrive!) Really think I just might have to treat myself to this!!!

And a poster...


No comments: