Friday 27 May 2022

Potting Shed Pop Out Gatefold Card

Oh we all really liked this Garden Shed card...

Which was a good job... as it did take a while to get all the bits together!! Though the card is simple enough at the end...

Using the soon retiring Home & Garden bundle (ooh...  buy both the stamps and dies separately at half price off the Last Chance List come 1st June! Just £23.50 for both ... though I don't think they will stay around for long at that price!

And the must have (IMHO) Timber embossing folder... spot the scored planks we scored... no idea why I'd never thought of doing that before... so simple but so realistic...

Wither the retired and no longer available Bloom Where You're Planted papers and Welcoming Windows bundle for the flower & pots

2 comments:

Wendy Reed said...

Hi Amanda
I love your card, do you have a tutorial for it please?

Amanda said...

Hi and thank you Wendy...
Unfortunately I don't yet... I plan to... but life is a tad busy for a while... so it may be a while yet...

Though my decorated house card is very similar so that tutorial should give you what you need for the main shed... as it is the same apart from the fact I chopped off the front "triangle" on the shed version...
Link here... https://thecraftspa.blogspot.com/2015/10/winter-wonderland-decorated-house-scene.html