Wednesday 25 May 2022

Simple Wednesday WOW Wedding card...


I love to make a really big card from time to time... 

And this was one of those times... featuring Bouquet of Love ....

Big Congratulations to the Happy Couple... 

Oh and Bouquet of Love with its fabulous hybrid embossing folder still available... but not for long! And even better... available to order from 1st June at half price!!! Just £13.50 for the folder and co-ordinating dies...

Sorry to have gone AWOL for a while... I was busy creating for a class.. and then had various - for no apparent reason - aches and pains... which is stopping me from spending as much time on the PC as I need...

But I now have lots of cards created and ready to to share over the next few weeks... so lets hope those niggles just "do one"... and I can get back to doing things more normally...

No comments: