Friday, 31 May 2013

Ties, Tardis & Golf Cards for Fathers Day or Birthday…..

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, May 2013, Mens & Boys Class (11)

No not all on the one card…!!! At the last class I ran… I gave my ladies a number of options for some of the Men & Boys cards they were making… so one card format but different looks – and to suit different tastes/ages.

So they could choose from the Best Dad Ever Ties, the Punched Golfer and … last but not least, the Tardis….

And see the Faux stitching on the Ties & Golf cards… not Amanda and her marker this time….much much easier!!!! It is part of the In Stitches Stampin Around Wheel  – which I have since mutilated!!! See more details shared here… but I cut off the wheel rubber, mounted on clear mount cling foam , cut off the separate lines of stitches & mounted them on a clear ruler (I have now bought a few cheapy rulers – which I just cut down with a craft knife to about 7 1/2” – perfect!! And they fit in the Clear Mount stamp cases – so perfect for storage too…..) Will admit though… these thin stitches are better inked up with a marker pen rather than an inkpad……..

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, May 2013, Mens & Boys Class  - Golfer (2)

And last but not least … the Tardis in Space card…. the police box image is from the … now not available…. Feeling Sentimental stamp set which was an exclusive stamp set under the January to March Sale A Bration promotion earlier this year… so sorry for sharing this too late!! And this time I left my wheel alone……

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, May 2013, Mens & Boys Class, Feeling Sentimental, Tardis Card (2)

SU! Supplies

Stamps – Best Dad Ever; Distressed Dots; Worlds Greatest; For My Family; Feeling Sentimental; One In A Million

Wheels – In Stitches; Outer Space

Punches – Large Oval; Pennant Builder; 3/8” Circle

Cardstock – Not Quite Navy; Whisper White

Inks – Not Quite Navy;  Lucky Limeade; Basic Grey

Papers – DSP Stack Brights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...