Friday, 1 August 2014

WOW!!! Big Shot Special Offer – Save up to £53

2014_08_Big Shot Offer_header_BS_Demo_8_1-8_31_2014_NA_EU_SP

WOW! What a Big Shot deal from Stampin’ Up! for the month of August!!

Buy a Big Shot die cutting machine during August– and get a free bundle of co-ordinating stamps & dies worth up to £53. There are 5  one-time only exclusive bundles to choose from.

Already got a Big Shot… but want a special bundle(s) – no problem – buy any/some/all of these 5 bundles at 15% off in August …

image

Not sure which bundle to select for free – let me show you the way – this is the one I think will twinkle – and fly!!! Great for Christmas, Menfolk and General All Year Round too– and the most expensive you can get for free with your Big Shot too (or at 15% off!).

image

Note that this is a great Sneek Peak from the upcoming Autumn Winter Catalogue (that is released 28th August) And a stamp set that I believe is a HAVE-TO-HAVE and that will feature quite heavily in my September classes! Isn’t it just beautiful….

 Bright & Beautiful Stars Clear-Mount Bundle Bright & Beautiful Stars Wood-Mount Bundle

Just Click here to go straight to the Big Shot & all these bundles on my Online Store . And if you are shopping – and would like an extra something from me in the post - please remember to add my Monthly Hostess Code N4YYUVQU when prompted - and to “allow demo to contact you” so that I can see your name & address…. (Note if your order is £150+  please do claim your Stampin’ Rewards instead of using this Hostess Code!)

So if you have been thinking about the Big Shot  … now is definitely the time…. £88 RRP less £53 RRP for free stamps & dies… WOW!! Effectively that is the Big Shot for just £35. Never seen that before!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...