Friday, 24 April 2015

Clean & Simple Balloon Bash Men’s Card

Mens Cards_ CAS Balloon Bash (3)

Here is the third of my trio of Men’s cards using Balloon Bash.

So staying on the Crumb Cake, Night of Navy & Old Olive colour theme.

Clean & Simple with sprinkles on top! Yes it has seriously got sprinkles….love this little stamp in the Balloon Bash set….

And now time for  a personal update…..

As many of you know I have been REALLY struggling with doing anything on the PC or crafting since I was involved in a minor Road Traffic accident in December.

Bit of whiplash then has caused me major pain if I spent more than 5 minutes on a PC… which has made even simple blogging difficult – and the writing up of tutorials virtually impossible!! Think I have managed 2 in the last 5 months… and they took me about 2 weeks each!

Well this week has finally seen some improvement…. I have been up to almost 20 minutes on the PC at a time and I have managed to sit down to craft rather than having to stand up all the time….

And as of this afternoon – I have a new chair to trial and a new set up for my PC etc.. I won’t bore you with details ….! But I can already feel such a difference! So finally I now realistically hope to be able to “catch up” with the many tutorials I have been asked for over the past few months. Thank you for being patient & keeping with me in the meantime!

So I am plotting a new series of Fancy Fold Fridays (and maybe even some Make it Mondays!) – in order to finally share the details with you…

I have a list of projects I am plotting to do & the order in which I will do them…. but if you have been desperate to know how to do a project I have published over the past 4 months and would like to email me or comment – then maybe that project will move up the priority list…..! Or in some cases go onto the List!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see the tutorial for the Something Borrowed Tri Fold Mini Album as I want to make this project as a gift for a friend! Great news that you are able to spend more time on papercrafting and are in less pain. laura j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased to report that that one is at the top of the list Laura.... So should be coming soon....

      Delete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...