Friday 3 April 2015

Easter Egg Double Berry Basket Holder

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 583

Just popping onto share another version of an Easter Egg holder I created. Again I had to keep it simple as one of my crafting friends was making 12 at one sitting!!

But unfortunately this one had to be rejected…  as I think she would have thrown “stuff” at me if she had had to die cut & assemble 24 baskets… never mind the other 25 being made by the other ladies at the time… I don’t think one Berry Basket die would have gone round!!

 Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 580 

Shame as it does look rather good surrounding the Easter Egg  so perfectly… even if this is just my prototype version… and in Elegant Eggplant so as to best match the Cadburys Easter Egg!!

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 578

No comments: