Thursday 21 January 2016

Berry Basket Round Up

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 573
Seeing as the Berry Basket die is on Weekly Deals with 25% off... so just £26.25... saving you a fantastic £8.75 off the retail price of £35... I thought it was high time for a round up of last year's projects using it... Most with an Easter theme... Most really simple in style... Just click on the photo to go to the original post...

But before I start... here is an overview of the other Weekly Deals on this week... all great buys!
Easter Treats Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 058
Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 583
Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 606
Easter Treats Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 017
Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 047
Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 592_thumb[5]
Oh and here is a Stampin' Up! video for the Berry Basket die...
And whilst I am at it... here is one for the Hamburger Box die...
Now I am feeling inspired to use this die again... now where did I put that long list of Projects to do!!

But oh dear...the Hamburger Box just slipped onto my order today!



No comments: