Tuesday 26 January 2016

Something pink with sprinkles on top...

Birthday Bouquet meets Honeycomb Embellishments meets Sale A Bration stamp set Honeycomb Happiness... 
A card to make you think of summer...or parties.. or anything involving ice cream with sprinkles on top...
And a Tuesday Tip for you... I have to share fellow team member Barbara's idea  - as amended by a very knowledgeable email update from Helen over in Australia (thank you so much Helen!!) - with the Honeycomb embellishments... just pull off the protective paper backing on the embellishment & adhere one side and leave the other side as is... then you can post the card easily! And you can decide whether to add an instructional note for the recipient on the paper of the unpeeled side ....eg Peel & Stick!

Much better than squashing the honeycomb like I did with mine... though  - I hasten to add - that was in a tight plastic wallet rather than in an envelope!

Love the greeting from Remembering Your Birthday for this ice cream ensemble.... perfect!

Apologies for the rubbish photos... it was obviously late at night!

PS I used the Circle Framelits but I forgot to add them to the Supplies List... also Honeycomb Happiness is available in wood mount too ( but I couldn't find it on the lists!)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

Such a cute card! Even in record amounts of snowfall here, it makes me want an ice cream cone!

Amanda said...

Thanks Katy... And hope you are safe in all that snow!