Saturday, 12 March 2016

Carrot for the Easter Bunny......

It's beginning to look a lot like Easter! First of quite a series of projects as it turns out!

Starting off with the simplest... carrot for the Easter Bunny anyone?
My ladies asked for something simple to create... and I decided that I wanted to make something other than my usual Easter Bunnies and Chicks ... so I did! Using my Cutie Pie Thinlits dies...and the greeting from the Circle of Spring stamp set again....

Though this was difficult to photo!!! But I am sure you will get the idea....
Hoping that enough of these are made this week to make Carrot Cake! And that I manage to get a photo!

And the Cucumber Crush Lace Ribbon came in useful.... perfect for the job....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...