Monday, 28 March 2016

Last Sale A Bration projects to share...

Second post for today... as now less than 75 hours left for the Sale A Bration promotion... so 3 projects for you... all using at least one of the freebies available for every £45 you spend with Stampin' Up!. All of these were made at Monthly Training sessions during January to March - so thanks Julie!

First up is a pullout card in a box.... using Party Pants (my favourite SAB freebie!) I love this!!! Which is code for this is a project you will see again....
Secondly a bow featuring the Metallics Glitter tape... I need to stock up on this... so if you wish to place any orders under that magic £45 level for your own freebie so that  I can do so... I will be forever in your debt.... Tee Hee...
And finally What I Love - a 3 Step stamped flower... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...