Friday, 4 March 2016

Balloon Celebration Dandelions Simple Easel Card

So this is the image potential that sold this set to me at first sight! Think you could say I have a thing about the blowing of dandelions in the wind!
I am delighted that the 2 little seed images can be used to produce this image... you will be seeing more of this in the future... including a  step by step photo tutorial when I re-create it later on in the week....
But for now... I will draw your attention to the most perfect papers for such an image.... 

They are to be found in the free Wild Flower Meadows Sale A Bration papers (choose a pack for free with every £45 ordered until 31st March. Many other items available!) I squealed when I saw these!

The paper used on the base is also in there... and just in case you are wondering where it is!!! I just got my blender pens and ink pads out and added a bit of colour to tie everything in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...