Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Rose Wonder Wreath

Hope you have enjoyed a fabulous Easter break with friends and family...  and hope you have had lots of chocolate... (or abstained because you are being good!!)

So back to Rose Wonder... a simple little wreath for you today... 5 little die-cuts... all stuck together in a circle!!

Finished off with ... two trios of little flowers care of Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry and Pink Pirouette cardstock and the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch trio - plus a few pearls. And a double bow in Rich Razzleberry cotton ribbon...

2 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! If I ever debate on whether or not to purchase a SU bundle...I only need to come here to see everything you create from just one set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... But I have only just scratched the surface so far on this set! Lots more to come! This set has rather surprised me....

      Delete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...