Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Everyday Hero Card

Loved this swap card from Karen Watts at KraftingK that I received at the last Team Training... though I just had to mount it onto a larger card so it had more presence on my display... hope you approve of my little addition Karen!!!

Stunning card in the flesh... a real eye catcher...
Pop over to Karen's for more details on what she used... tell her I sent you!!
And I can't wait to play with this Everyday Hero stamp set for myself.... a set I have bought just for me! Release the inner child...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amanda. It does look good on the white. k x

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...