Monday, 30 January 2017

Let's look inside a card!

This is the final version of the Pop Out Z Fold cards I made for classes and my customer order-thank you cards this month - for which the tutorial is here

Have to admit that this is my favourite pinks version - the Sahara Sand card blank calms those pinks down well for me!!!

And thought I would share a little addition/tweak added on the spot! 
One of my class ladies was perturbed with writing her personal greeting on coloured cardstock... so I quickly added a 6.7 x 10cm (2 5/8" x 4" for my US readers) piece of Whisper White card on the back panel to "finish" off the card for her... easy!
Right - Blooms done and dusted!!! And a huge creative week ahead of me (which is code for no classes being run so I can create to my hearts content!! YAY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...