Wednesday 25 January 2017

Avant Garden Palm Trees Duo

 
Couple more quick card ideas using the Avant Garden Palm Trees for which I posted the details for yesterday.

Edited to Add - but also click here  to see my favourite card using this concept...

First up a simple Small Square card with a panel trio... with wording from the Lift Me Up stamp set... seemed relevant!
The card is a 21cm (ie A4wide) x 10.5cm Thick Whisper White panel scored LANDSCAPE in half at 10.5cm to make the 10.5cm card blank... 

With a 9.3cm wide x 9.9cm high Soft Sky mat... which is stamped as yesterday's and then trimmed into 3 x 3.1cm wide panels. 
Unfortunately I had to drop this card format as my finished swap card as I realised the time!! Or rather lack of it... sorry girls! 

Second up... a Small Square Pop Out Z Fold card - for which the tutorial is posted here... though I stuck down the left hand side on this version....




3 comments:

Adeline said...

what a fab idea, I really love the palm trees, your cards are beautiful.

Amanda said...

Thank you Adeline... so glad you like the trees!

Michelle said...

So stinkin' clever!