Sunday, 29 January 2017

Stylised Birthday Blooms...

Now you should recognise most of this card from yesterday... but this is a de-wreathed and simpler version for you...

I often end up with packs left over from my classes as my half-dayers don't finish everything or ladies can't make it on the day... this week I had both occurrences... so I gained a couple of cards for the Sell box...
Yesterday's was the result of demoing how to make the wreath in class... and today's was the result of a spare pack, spare flowers I had already cut out and no minutes in the day to stamp another wreath... so Stylised Birthday came to the rescue!

Though I have to admit that I would cut a slightly smaller panel and mat if I was designing this card from fresh.... would make sense to see more of the pretty papers!
Now hopefully my ladies will now let me move on from the Blooms & Wishes stamps and Blooms & Bliss papers!! Can't tell you how popular these have been in my classes over the last month.... 

Though - oh my word - I have just thought of a must make using the papers when my next order arrives!!! My lips are sealed....

And I have to admit that I have thoroughly enjoyed using the combination of these products - even though I did think I had had enough of flowers for a while!!! And most especially in the Island Indigo, Mint Macaron & Sahara Sand colour combination (no surprises there!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...