Saturday 15 April 2017

Milestone Moments Tag & a Special Card/Mini Book...

First off... a super quick tag for you! Care of Milestone Moments with its classically simple & understated font...

This may count as my simplest "project" ever... but one I know the recipient will be excited and inspired by!!  So Happy Birthday Nicky... friend, neighbour, blog subscriber and customer! And thanks for the great party to celebrate your FIFTIETH last night!

And a laugh for you... Nicky borrowed my Large Number dies to finish her party decorations off the other day... but she hasn't returned them yet!! So when I came to finish off her card and tag... I came a bit unstuck!! Thank goodness I had Milestone Moments for Plan B for the tag...

And I was already to design a new card fold especially for Nicky... but I needed the numbers to decorate... so Plan B was to find "one I made earlier that I could add FIFTIETH to a few times"... So here you go... the card that thinks it is a Mini Album... perfect for Nicky to add some special photos from her party next week...

I think it is about time I made some more of these... still one of my favourite projects from times gone by... click here for the Flip n Fold Album Tutorial for it that I published earlier
And I hope you enjoy the present Nicky... though I do wish I had taken a photo of the gift (and the card!) before I wrapped it all up...

No comments: