Wednesday 12 April 2017

Sitty Uppy Easter Bunny Mini Egg Carton

This is another Andrea made...she is handing hers over to the recipient so could make everything pop up rather than the flatter version I made for posting... click here to see the original... though I think I prefer the more sitty uppy... 

And don't forget about the Retiring List and my postage refund special offer for orders over £35... only valid for 4 more days until Easter Sunday... click here for more details... And a huge thank you to all of you that have already placed orders.. I will be in touch with you personally very soon....
And I am delighted to say that my backordered mini egg cartons will arrive tomorrow...so I can now finish off the rest of my Easter treats for family & friends!! Just hope I have enough choccy eggs... off to check...

No comments: