As promised.... a quick Tutorial for this A6 Double Z Joy Fold Card Fold from A4 cardstock...
Original post with more card photos here...
Edited to Add - this card was subsequently updated so that it opens fully... click here for the fully opening A6 version from A4 cardstock...or click here for the US A2 one from US Letter cardstock...
A4 Thick Whisper White Card A4L x 10.5cm
A4 Island Indigo Card 22.8 x 7cm
A4 Thin Whisper White 10.9 x 6.5cm
A4 Thin Whisper White 5.2 x 6.5cm
Paper Stripe 6.9 x 10cm
Paper Flowery 14.3 x 10cm
Paper Flowers 5.2 x 6.5cm
1. Score LANDSCAPE A4L Thick White card at 14.8 & 7.4cm
2. Score LANDSCAPE Island Indigo card at 11.4 & 5.7cm
3. Z Fold card pieces
4. Brayer Papers using Sponge Brayer & Mint Macaron ink. Clean off with tissue!!
5. Adhere papers
6. Adhere smaller Z Fold to larger Z Fold (Tip glue and stick smaller on RHS first, then glue & stick LHS but think about where you need your glue on the LHS!!!)
7. Colour individual flowers on paper sheet using markers ensuring that you go over the edges
8. Cut out by hand
9. Ink up greeting (Mint Macaron inkpad all over then Island Indigo marker on smaller words) & Stamp.
Paper - Irresistibly Floral
Stamps - Super Duper
Inks - Mint Macaron
Markers - Island Indigo, Pool Party,Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry