Sunday 1 October 2017

Christmas Around the World papers... on Free Paper Promotion from today...

And another laugh at my expense for you!!

So introducing the Christmas Around the World papers... which are on the 4 for 3 Paper Promotion from today - click here for the details on the October promotional offers...
Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper
Love these papers... but I did not feel that way when I first saw them... then someone somewhere shared photos of each sheet... and I was hooked... not only are there 2 snowflakey patterns for background like this... but there are lots and lots of images to cut out and use... and a good bit of tartan... but more on all those another day!!
So back to the card... hope you like my shooting stars around the moon!! Not intentional... but even my adhesive remover (retired sadly!) couldn't get rid of them...

And why... because instead of throwing glitter all over the glued surfaces of my card... my absent mind tipped a whole pot of white embossing powder all over it!! Gritty snow eat your heart out!! 
It was everywhere... so I brushed it all off as well as I could... applied a bit more glue for good measure... and threw glitter over... so now that was all over! As the brushing off of the embossing powder obviously spread a thin layer of glue over every surface of the card!!

My trusty adhesive remover did remove most of the glittery mess... but these shooting stars (streaks!) were left. No time for a remake... so here you have it! Warts (or streaks) and all... 
Some of you will remember this card... 
This is the same card remade with papers instead of the Baby Wipe Smooshed background... so most of the card decoration details can be found here... 

Apart from 4 extra details...
(1) a Silver Glimmer moon (as previously promised!)
(2) Night of Navy marker pen (thin end) window panes...
(3) glue (and then just glitter!!) to the stars and snowline
(4) marker pen coloring of the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer snowman's hat, face and buttons!! Worked fine on the Glimmer Paper.. who knew... 



No comments: