Wednesday 11 October 2017

The Simplified Year of Cheer Wreath card

As a few of you have asked me about CASEing the Year of Cheer & Painted Harvest Wreath card I shared here earlier... I thought I should quickly share the simplified version I have made in the meantime... 

More foil leaves simply punched from the Champagne Foil mat to save time as less stamping... so I used 9 here... though I could punch 10 from that Champagne Foil mat... and there are 4 Copper Foil leaves and 4 stamped and punched leaves...
I did then add veins to every other with my bone folder (using the Thick Mat)... little thing ... huge difference as they say!  And a tip or two for you... do not rush your veining and start from the leaf tip... otherwise most will go wonky!!
And the card itself... just a Large Square card... so mine is a 14.8cm square card (with 14.3cm Foil mat and a 14cm White panel)  ... as that is the largest you can get out of A4 Thick Whisper White cardstock.... so would have to be a 5 1/2" Square if cut from US Letter stock... (with 5 1/4" Foil mat and 5 1/8" White mat)


4 comments:

ali said...

Another lovely card Amanda,you make it look so easy

alison

Amanda said...

Thanks Alison.. and this one is fairly easy care of that great Leaf Punch!

Kate M said...

Must have a go at this little beauty - OK to case??
xx

Amanda said...

Bet you are glad you waited for the simpler version! CASE away... never a problem as you always share, credit and link my dear... thx...