Sunday 29 October 2017

Red... and yellow... and green... and blue

Well just red in my case today... but yours can be any colour you like! Well once you have your Stampin Blends safely in your hands...

So this made me very happy this week... and I couldn't wait to share this Top Tip with you... the project will have to wait until another day!

I needed a red bauble for a project... and I only had the silver Mini Ornaments to hand...
Mini Ornaments
Perfect size... love them... but definitely not the right colour!! 

And then I thought...why not! So I grabbed my dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin Blend marker and coloured them easy peasy... and it has not shifted since! And a little tip... easier with the brush end...

So what colour will you make yours??

Stampin Blends alcohol markers coming very soon... just 48 hours to wait! Remember to click here to email me for the leaflet and details on my Stampin Blends club... I promise you won't be disappointed...

No comments: