Thursday 1 March 2018

And now for something different... Waterfront Delphiniums...

Yes it is Waterfront... 

And delphiniums... well why not... you have to love that tree stamp... 

Original card using Dapper Denim with Elegant Eggplant marker thumping on the leaves part of the trees trio stamp... 

About 3 times one above the other... 
I then used Wild Wasabi on the tree trunk part and stamped the long slender stalks (though truth be told a quick add of a hand-drawn line using a Wild Wasabi marker would have been a MUCH better idea!)

And then Wild Wasabi on the palm trees upside down to add some leaves finished off the look...
But then I got out my "hardly ever used" Pacific Point ink pad out, inked up and and marker thumped that with Elegant Eggplant too... and I think that is even better!! As just that bit brighter... and more-well-delphinium like!

Though I didn't have the minutes to repeat on an actual card... but thought I should share in any case... I am sure you will get the idea...
Though ignore the leaves on this little frolic of fancy... didn't get those right this time... better on the original...
Greeting from Rose Wonder... still love a lot of the greetings in that set... a real work horse of a stamp set... 
Rose Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set


2 comments:

Holly Saveur said...

SUPER!!

Amanda said...

Thanks Holly!