Thursday 22 March 2018

Simple Embossed Waterfront #1

Another Waterfront card from the clean and simple stable... but one of the favourites of the majority of my ladies... quick, simple with a bit of personal artistry and a bit of shine!

Silver embossed trees & land... on Watercolor Paper... with Dapper Denim ink for sky and sea applied with an Aquapainter. Aqua Painter.. set on a Whisper White mat...and then onto a Dapper Denim small square card base...  sizes as per this card here...
And oops... so sorry... not only for my short post today.... but also that I got my days the wrong way round this week!!! As this should have been a Waterfront on Wednesday post yesterday really!! Thanks for the reminder Jill!!

2 comments:

Patricia Gessner said...

Certainly a work of art! Just beautiful!!

Amanda said...

Thank you Patricia... Certainly a quick make... though I preferred Part 2!! Coming next week...