Sunday 27 May 2018

I do... Love What I Do...

Especially when it is so easy with a quick emboss with a folder through your Big Shot...

What more do you need... though I did add a few NEW Faceted Dots embellishments on some flower centres... well they were just sitting there begging me...
NEW Lovely Floral embossing folder... coming to you from 1st June (11 am UK time) with the release of the NEW catalogue... and I already have a bulk order for this folder going in...

Look at the detail...
Beautiful embossed... and debossed too... I think this embossing folder will prove one of those classics...

Greeting from the NEW Love What You Do stamp set... inked up in returning colour Mint Macaron with a Tranquil Tide marker on the "what"

2 comments:

Blythe Klipple said...

Love the card Amanda AND.....you make my heart sing every time you share where you reign as a demo. I lived in Harrogate in (yikes) 1977. I definitely left my heart in that entire area of North Yorkshire. If I get back there again I definitely want to meet you in person. Hugs from Blythe in northern California, near Yosemite National Park.

Amanda said...

Oh that would be fabulous Blythe! And yes this part of the world definitely retains a part of our hearts... forever...