Friday 25 May 2018

Welcome to your New Home

The last of the Impossible (House) card series... 

A bit more dressed up... with a roof, windows, door and extra greetings....

Details as per this card here... but windows and doors care of  my favourite At Home dies .. 
Talking of the extra "So Happy For You" greeting (from Beautiful You )... no it is not your eyes going funny...

Oops!! Unfortunately... the hand slipped whilst stamping!!! And I have produced enough of these cards to not want to repeat!! So it's a share of another of those "warts and all" cards that always seem to amuse....
And ... and admittance for my loyal & regular blog followers... I might not get to blog daily for a few weeks... I think I just need to take some pressure off me... just for a little while... So panic not... I will be back with a vengeance!!!

No comments: