Tuesday 17 July 2018

Thank You dies... 2 ways

A very quick share today to show some of my crafty friends what I have tried to describe with the NEW Thank You dies... as well as a simple card too...

Top is how the greeting is die cut.... ie as it comes... essential piece of kit in my opinion! Though I do send a LOT of Thank You cards out every month... 
Bottom is how it can look with just a few snips... above the Y to the left... and below the K to the right...

Simples... and gives you lots more scope... even more essential then!!
And the long version will be hitting a card (or two) very soon... but this tip couldn't wait to be shared... 
Oh and the card is a Peekaboo Gatefold Card with a Bow Closure using the Broadway Bound papers... for which I have made a few over the past week or so... so more details coming very soon...


No comments: