Sunday 10 November 2019

Golden Frosted Foliage Snowflakes Mini Curvy Keepsake Treat Holder

So my gold Delicata ink pad has finally turned up after being in back order for a while...
So I put it to immediate use...
For a very quick and simple christmas table treat holder made with a simple pass of the new Mini Curvy Keepsake holder die... and finished off with golden Frosted Foliage snowflakes & Cheers to That greeting...
Though I think I may treat myself to the new 1/4" Gold Shimmer Ribbon to finish them off "properly"....

Perfect for our Lindor and Ferrero Rocher balls this year! Especially for my Boxing Day group meet up plans.... as I have always provided a small  - but perfectly formed - christmas chocolatey treat.... and this one is as simple, fast but still striking as you can make!

No comments: