Monday 11 November 2019

A friendly Snowman Season trio for Merry Monday...

Just realised that I haven't shared the swaps I received at our last joint Jems and Passionettes training... so now seems like the perfect time to do so... whilst I continue to "take it easy" and keep myself away from my craft room for a few more days...

So lots of christmas inspiration for you here featuring the lovely Let It Snow papers and the Snowman Season stamp set and co-ordinating punch...

And click here for the details on the whole Let It Snow suite... and I wonder if you are singing the same song as I am now!!!

First up a stunning minty treat holder by Kylie...
 A beautiful water coloured snowman scene by Karen Henderson...
And lastly for today... a gorgeous snowman scene in the trees by Jennie Fieldwick ...
Thank you for swapping with me ladies... sorry it took me so long to share!


No comments: