Saturday 14 September 2019

Saturday Suite - Let It Snow

Another of my favourite suites... as I love the colour combi and I always love a snowman (or 10!)

So introducing, the Let It Snow suite... a suite for our inner child...

First up ... a display board shot bringing most of the elements together in the one place... click on the picture to see all the elements in the Online Store..
Starting with the lovely Let It Snow speciality papers... and please scroll to the end of the post if you would like to see all the sheets!
And not one - but two product co-ordinating bundles... both with that 10% off...
And the Tiny Keepsakes bundle... so so happy to see this miniature Curvy Keepsakes box die... perfectly sized for our favourite christmas chocolates of Lindor and Ferrero Rocher... just one mind!
And of course you can buy the bundle elements separately if you prefer... click on the pictures below to go straight there...



Then we have the Winter Knit 3D embossing folder...
The Let It Snow Embellishment Kit... look closely... this is better than I first thought! Snowballs... clothing... and of course everything to decorate your snowman's face! See the Tiny Curvy Keepsake projects photo below!! Gutted I didn't order this in my pre-order...!!
The Real Red Glimmer paper... so glad to see this back... as I had just run out of my stash!
And a few projects to share too...

And so finally back to the papers... showing every sheet for your perusal!
















No comments: