Tuesday 5 November 2019

A new series of So Many and Stitched Stars makes...

Back to more So Many and Stitched Stars... a stitched star in in pure "simplest" form... with a simple stamped and hand cut greeting from Christmas Gleaming!

So as I write this post post ... it is Monday... a good 9 days post-op... and a day that I thought I would pretty much healed and back to "almost normal"... but instead I woke up feeling very tired! Pretty much healed and feeling great otherwise... but oh so tired!
So I am taking this as a little body warning and not setting out to do too much for the next week... but my pre-posted blog posts have run out...  which means a few quick and simple creations and shares for a few more days... so please bear with me... although I do know some of you will love these makes!!

Oh and for those of you in the UK... have a safe and wonderful memory making Bonfire Night tonight...

2 comments:

pderue said...

Good for you for taking time to take care of you.

Amanda said...

Thank you..and lol... as it is really quite hard for me!